Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Engineer for the research and development of hydrogen electrolysis plants. Core focus: Process engineering and design (m/f/x)
The FEST Group deals with complex topics of industrial and international plant engineering – such as hydrogen electrolysis and its applications – in its three business units Process Automation, IT, and Energy Technology. The FEST Group is part of Schmidt Kranz & Co. GmbH, a family company with a long-standing tradition run by the fourth generation of owners. Schmidt is a successful holding with numerous subsidiaries. Within the group of companies, we offer holistic solutions for the production, storage and utilization of hydrogen from renewable energies.
The focus of your activities will be on the further development and scaling of hydrogen electrolysis plants. Among other things, you will be involved in a BMBF-funded research project within the framework of the hydrogen lead project H2Giga.
- Conceptual design and development of large-scale electrolysis plants
- Evaluation of the concepts developed with regard to operational safety, efficiency, and costs
- Ensuring that the design is suitable for production and assembly
- Modeling, simulation, and layout of process engineering equipment
- Coordinating and liaising with project partners from the industrial and scientific sectors
- You will be working closely within an interdisciplinary team with representatives from the fields of process engineering, design, process automation and manufacturing / assembly.
- You have a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a comparable field with a focus on energy and process engineering.
- You already possess initial experience in the hydrogen sector.
- Sound programming skills e.g. in Python, Matlab or OpenFOAM
- Basic knowledge of 3D CAD software, e.g. Solid Edge, SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor
- Independent, structured, goal-oriented and team-oriented working style
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Interesting and exciting tasks and projects in an established company environment
- Independent, autonomous scope of duties in an innovative team
- Short decision-making paths and open communication in a family-run corporate culture
- Full-time job with 38.5 hours/week, trust-based working hours
- 30 vacation days
- A permanent employment contract and fair, performance-based remuneration
- Additional benefits such as pension allowance contributions, capital-forming benefits, “company bike”, and meal allowance
If you are enthusiastic about learning new things and getting exciting tasks done, are looking for a challenging environment with short decision-making paths where you will be challenged and encouraged, and would like to put your passion to work for FEST GmbH, we look forward to receiving your application.
If so, please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a PDF file, or by snail mail:
FEST GmbH | Personalwesen (HR) | Harzburger Str. 14 | 38642 Goslar
More information at:
email@example.com | Tel. +49 5321 687-0